The Company shall be named Affordable Companies Ltd and the Buyer shall be the person ordering the goods. These Conditions shall apply to every order accepted by the company and no variation or obligation shall be effective unless given in writing by the Company and signed by a Director. Orders are accepted on the understanding that if any conflict arises between the Company’s terms and conditions and the Buyer then the Company shall prevail in all cases. The placing of an order by the Buyer is deemed as acceptance of the Company’s Terms and Conditions. This site is owned and operated by Affordable Companies, Registered in England & Wales number 09632498. Registered Office. 46-48 Rothesay Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 1QZ.
If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions please e-mail us: email@example.com or call us on 01582 797474.
PERSONALISATION OF PRODUCTS
- This clause 2 will only apply to the extent that You use the Affordable Apparel Website to personalise Products.
- By uploading or submitting any material (including an image, design, logo or word/phrase) ("Artwork") to personalise a Product on the Affordable Apparel Website, You confirm that You have the right to do so and that the Artwork does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. If You are a business customer, You shall fully indemnify Us on demand and hold Us harmless against any claim, costs, losses and expenses (including legal fees) that arise out of a claim that the Artwork infringes the rights of any third person.
- You must not upload or submit any Artwork for customising a Product on the Affordable Apparel Website that:
- is inaccurate, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, blasphemous, hateful, threatening, inflammatory, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance, upset, anxiety, embarrassment or inconvenience to any other person;
- discriminates based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- attempts to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent Your identity or relationship with any person;
- gives the impression that it originates from Us, if this is not the case;
- includes any data relating to another person that personally identifies them, such as their address, telephone number, or email address, without their express approval. By uploading or submitting any such content, You agree that You have obtained this approval;
- supports, promotes or assists violence or any unlawful act; or
- infringes anyone's rights (including intellectual property rights). In particular, You must ensure that You either own the copyright in any Artwork that You upload or submit or that You are fully licenced by the copyright owner to use the Artwork on the Product, that You are not infringing any third party's trademark (whether registered or not), or breaching any duty of confidentiality to any third party.
These conditions are known as Our "Personalisation Standards" and We will have the right to refuse to process Your order or to terminate Our Contract with You (without liability to the extent that You are a business customer) if We believe that You have not adhered to the Personalisation Standards. Once artwork proofs of embroidery/ printing are approved no amendments can be made, Affordable Companies Ltd cannot be held responsible for any design mistakes i.e. spelling / size of lettering / artwork once approved.
Samples must be returned in original condition i.e. not washed or dirty. Samples are invoiced.
Delivery on samples is £4.25 + vat. Once returned the cost of the garment will be credited / refunded.
Prices quoted on the website are for plain stock and are exclusive of VAT where applicable. Prices also exclude packing and carriage unless the order exceeds £150.00 (exc. VAT). Orders which do not reach this amount will be charged carriage.
Special offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Delivery charge on personalised garments is £6.95 + vat.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
- Despatch time on personalised garments from receipt of order is normally 7-10 working days, sometimes in busier periods this can be slightly longer, this is also dependent on stock availability, how quick artwork proofs are signed off and payment of order.
- If you need an order for a specific date please let us know when enquiring.
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 10 working days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. Any returned garments are subject to a 10% restock charge. Should an exchange be required, our standard £4.25 carriage charge is charged for shipping of replacement garments.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.
CANCELLATIONS / ORDER AMENDMENTS
- Cancellations of orders must be made within 12 hours of receiving an order, after this any set-up of logos / artwork for embroidery / printing will be charged in full. Garments which have already been produced and classed as work in progress prior to cancellation will be Invoiced in full.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to Affordable Companies in writing. Affordable Companies will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Affordable Companies also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- We may require a 50% deposit before production of order at our discretion for non-account customers. Non-account customers must make full payment of order before delivery is made.
- Goods will not be despatched until payment has cleared.
- Account holders are required to make payment 30 days from date of invoice.
- Please note that by placing an order with Affordable Companies Ltd, you have agreed to our terms and conditions.